Time Slot Booking
In order to design the visit to the exhibition to be as safe as possible for you, it is necessary to book a fixed time slot for admission. A new time slot starts every 15 minutes (MAK Stubenring) or every 30 minutes (MAK Branch Geymüllerschlössel). Admission is only possible during the booked time period, but the duration of the stay in the exhibition is not limited. We recommend planning 1–1.5 hours for the exhibition visit.
- Please confirm your booking in the automatically sent mail-your reservation is only complete after you click on the link in the mail.
- Please be punctual, as your time slot will be made available for other visitors otherwise.
- Reentry into the exhibition is not possible.
- The time slot is not a ticket. You acquire a ticket under MAK.at/tickets or directly on site at the MAK box office.
- Time slots must currently be booked for the following exhibitions:
- We hope you will understand that short waits may arise despite the booked time slots.